Rhino Technology Group is one of the fastest-growing IT resale companies in the United States. This growth has been a result of the continual cost-savings provided to small and medium-sized companies. Rhino’s success is attributed to its dedicated, experienced sales executives as well as its superbly talented technical staff.
Currently, Rhino is seeking a Sales Executive and a skilled Technician to join its proficient multi-platform sales team.
The Sales Executive will be offered a rare opportunity to join a secure company, engaged in cutting-edge technology in a growing market. The Sales Representative will be a key part of a dynamic team selling innovative products in a team-oriented environment, and will be expected to achieve and exceed sales goals. This is a results-oriented role; the right candidate will be expected to quickly develop a thorough understanding of Rhino Technology Group and our product offerings including IBM, HP, and Cisco IT equipment. The optimal candidate must be comfortable in a smart, fast-paced environment that thrives on friendly competition. The Sales Representative must develop the ability to identify and qualify IT hardware and service opportunities through prospecting potential clients. The individual must interact effectively with those potential customers and management to successfully build a long lasting and mutually beneficial relationship.
- Quickly develop a thorough understanding of Rhino Technology Group’s product offerings
- Proficiently prospect, qualify, and sell the company’s offerings while attaining gross profit goals
- Continually develop, maintain, and build new sales relationships
- Achieve and maintain the highest level of product expertise
- Multi-task in a time-sensitive environment
- Maximize inventory opportunities by carefully evaluating stocking levels to insure timely delivery while minimizing potential losses
- Maintain and monitor a pipeline of current and prospective customers using the chosen software tools
- Continually track and communicate potential opportunities with management
- Effectively develop and maintain product offerings through Rhino Technology Group’s website and chosen listing services
- Perform all duties with the highest level of integrity
A Bachelors Degree is required, although a candidate with significant related experience in sales or an equivalent combination of education and experience may also be considered.
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- A flexible self motivated, self-starter, able to multi-task and to work without direct supervision
- Ability to effectively build and maintain relationships with corporate IT clients
- A focused and driven individual who can quickly and effectively respond or adapt to customers’ changing requirements
- 1-2 years of previous sales, prospecting, or telemarketing experience preferred but not required
Technicians are responsible for the auditing, testing, configuring, breaking down, shipping, and receiving of all equipment that flows through the warehouse/tech center process. It is a detailed position that calls for communication with sales, logistics, and management.
|First 90 Days||After 90 Days||Role||Description|
|40%||40%||Receive/Audit/Test||Testing all equipment in respective product line:1. Equipment in the technician’s product line will be audited when it enters TC & initialed by tech2. All equipment that enters our facility must be fully tested.3. All equipment will be received on its respective PO in IQ Reseller4. Responsible for alerting sales of BAD equipment5. Responsible for alerting sales/Acct of RMA status6. Technicians are responsible for breakdowns of equipment in their product line in IQ Reseller
7. Technicians are responsible for prioritizing their tasks and communicating as required
|40%||40%||Pull/Configure orders/ Packing||Technicians are responsible for configuring machines and preparing them for shipment:1. Responsible for pulling orders2. Responsible for verifying serial #s3. Responsible for configuring machines for work orders4. Responsible for signing work orders and stapling inventory tags to work orders5. Responsible for fully refurbishing all equipment to as close to “as new” as possible|
|5%||5%||Cleaning||Technicians are responsible for their workspace and respectful of helping to keep TC & WH clean1. Your space should be cleaned up w/ no food and beverages in spill proof, closed containers2. Technicians should work with the team to keep the TC and warehouse clean.|
|10%||10%||Inventory, Shipping & misc||Technicians are responsible to help keep their inventory well organized by the system & help ship when needed1. Make sure your inventory remains as accurate as possible2. Responsible for making sure correct items are pulled that match allocation.3. Technicians should help in the shipping area when it is backed up4. Other tasks or responsibilities as required|
|5%||5%||Training and Support||Technicians are responsible for ongoing training that will help support our sales staff as well as our customers1. Technicians may be asked to attend outside trainingand take appropriate certification tests2. Responsible for supporting customers with technicalsupport when needed|
Ideal Candidate Attributes:
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience with one or more of Rhino Technology Group’s product lines including and understanding of hardware configuration, product options, and operating system configurations
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Including the ability to work with clients and sales team to answer questions and help solve problems
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to prioritize work or seek out assistance with work prioritization when needed
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment and to give or take direction